Our travel vaccination clinic is held once a week on a Tuesday afternoon between 3pm and 4pm.
- You will need to book at least 6 weeks in advance to ensure you are able to get an appointment before you travel.
- There is a national shortage of some travel vaccines and you may not be able to have all the vaccinations you require at the surgery. Please check with reception at the time of booking.
- Please note that there is a charge for some Vaccines not available on the National Health such as:
- Hep B - Course of three @ £30 each
- Yellow Fever - £50 with Certificate - Replacement Certificate £5
- Men ACWY - £40
- Please do not ask for a telephone consultation with a GP about travel health as it is inappropriate. Practice Nurses are trained to give vaccinations and advice; a GP will not be up-to-date with the latest requirements.
- You can also access Private Travel Advice & Vaccinations from Kingsland, a local pharmacy at a small charge if you have left it too late to be seen at the surgery: Telephone 020 7254 6910 or check on their website: http://www.kingslandpharmacy.co.uk/holiday-health-care.http://